- The public comment period for the scope of the Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (DSEIS) opened on January 30th, 2018.
- Comments must be submitted in writing via mail, email, or through the SEPA website:
Mail: Ann Farr
Port of Kalama
110 West Marine Drive
Kalama WA 98625
- The comment period is open from January 30, 2018 to March 1, 2018.
- The SEIS will supplement the Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS) published by the co-lead agencies (Port of Kalama and Cowlitz County) on September 30, 2016 pursuant to Washington State’s Environmental Policy Act (SEPA), with additional analysis and consideration of mitigation for Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions attributable to the Kalama Methanol Project.
- NWIW encourages the public to participate during the comment period.